This is an agreement between which operates Rising Group Limited (hereinafter referred to "Rising BTC" and/or the "company") to you (hereinafter referred to as the "member").
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before using our site and register an account. By using this website, you confirm that you accept these terms and conditions and you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not go any further.
1. By participation in Rising BTC program, you must fully acknowledge and agree to the following terms:
1a. You agree to be of legal age in your country, and in all the cases your minimal age is 18 years of old.
1b. Rising BTC online services are only available to qualified members and individuals personally invited by them.
1c. Every transaction made between Rising BTC and its members is deemed finale (irreversible), and of private nature.
1d. All members information, financial reports, account balances, trading activities, massages and other info displayed and/or stored by Rising BTC's servers are of private nature, and will not be disclosed to third parties. Therefore, this program is exempt from the US securities act of 1933, the US securities exchange act of 1934 and the US investment company act of 1940 and all other rules, regulations and amendments thereof.
1e. I affirm that nobody has solicited me or enticed me to register with Rising BTC's site against my will.
1f. I affirm that I am not an employee or official of any government agency, nor collecting information for any government agency, and/or acting on their behalf.
2. Rising BTC was registered as an International Limited Liability Company, neither as a bank nor a security firm. Investing in Rising BTC is not insured or guaranteed by the "Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation" and/or any other government agency existing out there. Therefore, and even though we will always seek to secure the value of our members funds, it is possible to lose funds by participating in this program.
3. You are under the money laundering prevention law and other such international laws, therefore, it is illegal to conduct or attempt to conduct a financial transaction with proceeds known to be from specified unlawful activity. The aforementioned activity may also include the intent to promote the carrying of unlawful activity, to evade taxes, and/or to conceal or disguise the nature of the proceeds and reporting requirements.
3a. You accept sole responsibility for any and all appropriate taxes as charged by your own country, and hereby indemnify Rising BTC and its owners of such liability.
3b. All transactions, deposits and/or withdrawals are deemed final and irreversible.
3c. Rising BTC is not responsible and/or liable for any internal or external loss of funds due to password sharing and/or Identity theft.
3d. Sharing account and/or payment processor for the purpose of abusing Rising BTC's affiliate program is strictly forbidden, unless it was previously agreed upon in written correspondence. In light of such sharing violation, we reserve the right to terminate affiliate's commission and limit the account involved as deemed necessary.
3e. You agree to hold Rising BTC harmless from any loss and/or liability to your principals (original funds), therefore, do not deposit money that you cannot afford to lose, as you are spending it at your own risk.
3f. You agree that Rising BTC past performance does not reflect, nor guarantee you the same results in the future.
4. You agree that all discussed information and/or replies coming from Rising BTC site by any means of communication, are of private nature. Therefore, must be kept confidential and protected by copyright from any disclosure.
4a. If you are not a member you are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, publishing, selling, creating derivative works and/or using any information available on and/or through Rising BTC.
4b. Any attempt to collect, buy and/or sell, accept and/or ask for funds in behalf of Rising BTC is strictly forbidden, only official representatives of Rising BTC are allowed to act in respect to the plan rules stated in Rising BTC.
4c. The only legal and allowed way to promote Rising BTC is by using the official affiliate ads, located in the member's private area, inside the "Promotion" section, and any other ads that were approved by Rising BTC official team in writing. Any exception to this rule may result in a permanent account suspension.
4d. Rising BTC will not be held responsible for any harm and/or loss made to any person or group by our members and/or visitors. Therefore, both members and visitors of Rising BTC site take full responsibility for their methods of promoting and marketing, and it must fully comply to this written terms.
4e. The information, communications and/or any materials that Rising BTC site contains are for educational and informational purposes only, and are not to be regarded as solicitation for joining Rising BTC's program in any jurisdiction which deems a non-public offers or solicitations unlawful, nor to any person whom it will be unlawful to make such an offer and/or solicitation.
5. You acknowledge that you are acting as an individual and not on behalf of any other entity and/or any authority. Our offer is void where prohibited by law, and under no circumstances should any of the info presented on Rising BTC site be posted in a public forum or forwarded by email, as officially approved offer from Rising BTC.
6. In the unforeseen events of political, economic, military, monetary events (including unusual market volatility or illiquidity) and/or any other circumstances outside the control, responsibility and power of Rising BTC administration and company, or when there is a breakdown in the means of communication normally employed for determining the price or value of the plans offered by Rising BTC, and/or where the price or value for any this plans cannot be promptly or accurately ascertained, then a continued operation of Rising BTC's program is not reasonably practicable without materially and adversely affecting and prejudicing the interests of our members and company. Therefore, Rising BTC's administration reserve the rights to suspend and/or close the operation of the web site or certain sections thereof.
6a. In the aforementioned events, Rising BTC administration may at their sole discretion, with or without prior notice, suspend and/or close member's active and/or non-active accounts at a value considered reasonable per this site agreement in such critical time, and no claims may be entertained against the company in connection theretof.
6b. The company is neither responsible nor liable for any consequential damages, losses and costs resulting from any violation of our terms and conditions of service, and/or use of Rising BTC site. As Rising BTC's member you agree to not use this site in any illegal way, and you guarantee to respect your local, state, national and international laws.
7. Rising BTC's "Zero-Tolerance" Anti Spam Policy:
7a. We will not tolerate SPAM, and/or any type of UBE/UCE in connection to this site.
7b. You agree to not use our company name and/or Rising BTC domain name in any connection / relation to send spam, solicited emails, and/or any other way there is.
7c. You agree to not post false negative votes on public forums and/or any rating sites without contacting Rising BTC support team at first. There may have been a temporary technical problem, so please make sure to always resolve any kind of issues and/or difficulties that may arise with our dedicated support.
7d. If you have violated this "Zero-Tolerance" Anti Spam Policy, you will lose the rights of using our service and all of your account privileges will be immediately revoked.
8. Violation of any kind to the terms and/or conditions mentioned in here, may get you permanently removed from this program and lose your rights to use Rising BTC's services in the future, and all of your account privileges will be immediately revoked.
9. We reserve the right to change the affiliate and plan rates, terms and/or conditions mentioned for Rising BTC's program, at any given time and at our sole discretion, with respect to the integrity and security of our member’s interests. You agree that it is your sole responsibility to review the most updated version of our terms & conditions of service listed in here, to which you are bound. Certain provisions of our terms and/or conditions of use may be superseded by other legal notice, located in other parts of Rising BTC's official site.
10. We reserve the right to decline anyone's request for membership without explanations and/or warnings.
11. You fully acknowledge that the company does not invest, nor manage your money in any way, shape or form. The sole purpose of program is to utilizes the capital for the benefit of the company investments into various ventures. As reward the Company pay the interests (profits) made from those ventures back to the company, that in turn distribute it via the Rising BTC's online platform.
12. Any inquiries should be addressed in writing to our dedicated support via the contact page.